James Eaton-Challinor: February 2020
The 2019 Methodist Conference commended 'God in love unites us' the report of the Marriage and Relationships task group to the Connexion for prayerful study and discussion. To enable this to happen a number of conversations have been organised around the Circuit, facilitated by Revds Julia Skitt and James Eaton-Challinor. It is hoped that by offering a number of venues everyone in the Circuit will have the opportunity to participate.
The venues, dates and times currently organised are —
- Saturday 7th December, Oswestry Methodist Church at 10am
- Tuesday 21st January, Bayston Hill Methodist Church at 2pm
- Tuesday 28th January, Ellesmere Methodist Church at 7pm
- Wednesday 5th February, Kingsland Methodist Church at 7pm
- Saturday 8th February, Ludlow Methodist Church at 10.30am
- Tuesday 18th February, Wem Methodist Church at 7pm
- Saturday 22nd February, Minsterley Methodist Church at 10am
There will be further dates added so check back to see the updated list.
You may also be interested in
The Methodist Council has agreed that the Conference cannot meet as planned in Telford in June and has decided that it will meet online this year.To find out more and for full Conference details click https://www.methodist.org.uk/about-us/the-methodist-conference/conference-2020/.11(here...
Church buildings may be closed, but the life of prayer and worship goes on. All over our Circuit there are efforts being made to find ways of enabling people to worship together while still following the advice that we all hope will slow down the spread of covid-19. Our Superintendent will be trying to record a service of Morning Prayer each day while we are unable to meet...