Follow the links below to discover more information about individual chapels, or view the Circuit Map to find the location and directions to individual chapels. For service times for all chapels, visit the Service Times page to view the preaching plan for the the Circuit, and visit the Our Ministers pages to find out more about the ministers that serve the Circuit.
Some chapel links will direct you to the chapel’s own page on another site if available.
History of the Shropshire and Marches Circuit
In September 2010, a number of Methodist Circuits (groups of local congregations) across Shropshire and Herefordshire merged to form the new Shropshire and Marches Methodist Circuit, one of the geographically largest circuits in the Methodist Church.
The Groups involved were:
- Cwm and Kingstone Methodist Circuit
- Leominster, Presteigne and Kington Methodist Circuit
- Llanymynech Methodist Circuit
- The Marches Methodist Circuit
- Oswestry Ellesmere and Chirk Methodist Circuit
- Shrewsbury Methodist Circuit
- South Shropshire Circuit
- Wem and Prees Green Circuit