Ellesmere Methodist Chapel
About Ellesmere Methodist Chapel
Ellesmere Methodist Chapel is part of the Northern Area of the Shropshire and Marches Methodist Circuit. For information about service times, view the preaching plans on the Service Times page. Information about ministers can be found on the Northern Area Ministers page.
View our location on the Google Map below, or view a larger version of this map to get directions.
- Colossians 3:9-10Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old self with its practices and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator.
- Colossians 3:9-10
Contact the North Area Circuit OfficeNorth Area Circuit Office
Shropshire & Marches Methodist Circuit
Wem Methodist Church
Shrewsbury SY4 5AU
Email the North Area Circuit Office
Phone: 01939 236452
The Shropshire & Marches Methodist Circuit came into being on the 1st September, 2010. It was formed from the amalgamation of eight smaller circuits, two from the Birmingham District (Cwm and Kingstone and Leominster, Presteigne and Kington) and six from the Wolverhampton and Shrewsbury District (Wem and Prees Green; Oswestry, Ellesmere and Chirk; Llanymynech; Shrewsbury; The Marches, and Shropshire South).
Subscribe to email updates
- Methodist Church welcomes 'yes' vote on women bishopsThe President of the Methodist Conference has welcomed the news that the Church of England's General Synod has today voted in favour of allowing women to become bishops.
- Boobs aren’t news, says Methodist ConferenceSign the No More Page 3 petition here The Methodist Conference has today pledged its support for the No More Page 3 campaign, and is asking all of its members to sign the campaign's petition.
- Church marks 20 years since genocide in RwandaNearly one million Rwandans were slaughtered during 100 days of genocidal killing twenty years ago. Today, representatives of the Methodist Conference meeting in Birmingham prayed for lasting peace during a commemorative service led by Bishop Samuel Kayinamura, the leader of the Methodist Church in Rwanda.
- Get serious about mental health, young Methodists urge ChurchMethodist Children and Youth Assembly Report Watch the 3Generate video Young Methodists are challenging the Church to take mental health issues seriously, and are calling for children's and youth workers to receive relevant training.
- The Conference elects President and Vice-President Designates for 2015/16The Methodist Conference has elected the Revd Steve Wild to be President of the Conference in 2015/16, and Dr Jill Barber to be Vice-President.
- Methodist Church welcomes 'yes' vote on women bishops